I know you're busy fighting a war you said you would end & extending unemployment benefits because God knows people need it. I'm also thankful for your college loan forgiveness plans & home ownership remedy via the NACA program, but if you can squeeze it in your schedule to please address these DAMN GAS PRICES, I'd be forever grateful. Are we supposed to just get used to this and get excited if they drop to the still insane price of $3.15 a gallon? Really??? Please add this to your "to do"
list. I have a few republican "circumstances" paired with long standing democratic principles, so I feel you on the tough choices. Let me help you out. If people could afford gas to get to work they might stay employed. Thanks a bunch!
Sincerely yours,
Overworked and Underpaid Teacher (writing this while pumping gas at an LA gas station).
P.S. Please give my best to Shell. Call me for lunch girl! Let's kick it! Really!!!
LOL... Ryane... I love it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH YES! WE TEACHERS ARE VERY OVERWORKED AND UNDERPAID!!
ReplyDelete